DR options with openstack

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 08:34:09 UTC 2020

On #openstack-kolla we, kolla cores, help users (being or becoming
OpenStack operators) with kolla-based deployments.
I observed a nice trend that users give us positive feedback about our
support efforts, stick to the channel and help other users as well.
That's the spirit.

As for ask, I don't have any positive experience with it. Most support
efforts that I saw end like the one below:
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/124531/how-to-install-kolla-ansible-with-5-mon/
so it's a bit discouraging.
Personally I would vote +1 for archiving the ask, seemingly doing more
bad than good these days.

-yoctozepto