[tc] Presence at OpenDev Vancouver in June

Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com
Tue Feb 25 18:33:16 UTC 2020

Not sure what are the benefits on combining UC and TC.

I think the real issue is that as community shrunk from several years back,
we need to adjust what UC , TC and overall community can deliver.
Adjusting the scope.

But UC and TC are engaged in governing different activities.
And while two Cs are part of larger openstack community as the whole, and many folks work in both U and T communities of openstack they do have different goals and represent different aspects of overall openstack community.

I think reducing C sizes, and deliverables makes sense, why they should be combined still eludes me.
Do agree that hardwiring UC size into bylaws was a mistake.

Thanks,
Arkady