[Tempest] OpenSack Powered * vs OpeStack Compatible

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Feb 24 11:37:38 UTC 2020

prakash RAMCHANDRAN wrote:
> I am curious to find out if any Distribution or Products based on
> Openstack  Train or Usuri are seeking the latest certifications based on
> 2019.02.

If you look at https://www.openstack.org/marketplace/ you can find the
mention of the version of the guideline that products are tested against.

For example:

https://www.openstack.org/marketplace/public-clouds/warescale/warescale-public-cloud
appears to be valid against 2019.11 guidelines

https://www.openstack.org/marketplace/public-clouds/deutsche-telekom/open-telekom-cloud
appears to be valid against 2019.06 guidelines

etc.

> Similarly does any Hardware Driver of Software application seeking
> OpenStack compatibility Logo?

We don't have a trademark-driven certification program for drivers. Each
project documents which vendor drivers are compatible. See for example
for Cinder drivers, those who are "supported vendor driver" have been
tested against current versions of OpenStack through 3rd-party testing:

https://docs.openstack.org/cinder/latest/reference/support-matrix.html

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)