[oslo][release] oslo.limit mistakenly released as 1.0.0

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Tue Feb 18 06:40:37 UTC 2020

At first glance the documentation don't seem to quote the version, can you
confirm that point.

If we decide to drop the pypi version we also need to be sure to keep the
documentation version aligned with the latest version available of the doc.

If the doc version is only represented by "latest" I don't think that's an
issue here.

Always in a situation where we decide to drop the pypi version, what's
about this doc? (It will become false) =>
https://releases.openstack.org/ussuri/index.html#ussuri-oslo-limit

Could be worth to initiate a doc to track things that should be updated too
to don't missing something.

--
Hervé Beraud
Senior Software Engineer