[neutron][ptg] Vancouver attendance and planning

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Thu Feb 6 20:55:52 UTC 2020

Hi Neutrinos,

As You probably know, Victoria PTG will be in Vancouver in June.
I have been asked by organisers how much space and time we will need for Neutron so
I started etherpad [1].
Please put there Your name if You are planning to go to Vancouver. Even if it’s not confirmed yet. I need to have number of people before Sunday, March 2nd.
Also if You have any ideas about topics which we should discuss there, please write them in this etherpad too.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-victoria-ptg

—
Slawek Kaplonski
Senior software engineer