[Heat] Reg Creation of resource based on another resource attribute value

NANTHINI A A nanthini.a.a at ericsson.com
Thu Aug 27 11:09:11 UTC 2020

Hi Team ,
    I want to create the openstack subnet resource based on the openstack network resource's attribute STATUS value.
   i.e Create neutron subnet only when the neutron network status is ACTIVE .
   I can see currently the support of get_Attr function is not there in conditions section .Also the depends_on function accepts input as resource ids only .I cant pass a condition there .
   Is there any other way to implement the same .Please suggest .

Thanks,
A.Nanthini