[neutron] Wallaby PTG planning

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Fri Aug 21 07:21:55 UTC 2020

Hi,

It's again that time of the cycle (time flies) when we need to start thinking
about next cycle already.
As You probably know, next virtual PTG will be in October 26-30.
I need to book some space for the Neuton team before 11th of September so I
prepared doodle [1] with possible time slots. Please reply there what are the
best days and hours for You so we can try to schedule our sessions in the time
slots which fits best most of us :)
Please fill this doodle before 4.09 so I will have time to summarize it and book
some slots for us.

I also prepared etherpad [2]. Please add Your name if You are going to attend
the PTG sessions.
Please also add proposals of the topics which You want to discuss during the
PTG.

[1] https://doodle.com/poll/2ppmnua2nuva5nyp
[2] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/neutron-wallaby-ptg

--