[Ironic] User Survey question

Ruby Loo opensrloo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 17:28:46 UTC 2020

Hi Julia,

Please remind me, are we allowed one question?

I was wondering what prevents us from having this tool and then
announcing/asking folks to provide the information. Or is the idea that if
no one says 'yes', it would be a waste of time to provide such a tool? My
concern is that if this is the only question we are allowed to ask, we
might not get that much useful information.

What about pain-points wrt ironic? Could we ask that?

--ruby