cross distro Virtual PTG planning

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sun Apr 26 16:54:24 UTC 2020

Dear package maintainers,

We used to have a cross-distro discussion during each PTG (well,
summits, since I didn't attend any PTG since the split).

I was wondering if people from other distros would be interested in
having such a session again. Please tell if you hare as a follow-up
here, then maybe we can add ourselves in the ethercalc.

I used to know everyone, like Haikel, people from SuSE, etc. Nowadays, I
only know people from Canonical. I'd love to meet the new guys around.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)