[neutron] Virtual PTG planning

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Sun Apr 26 09:48:29 UTC 2020

Hi,

We have 10 responses to our Doodle already so I checked it and picked up some
slots for the Neutron team.
I choose 3 hours on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - every day between 1pm and
4pm UTC time. I also choose 2 hours on Friday - between 1pm and 3pm UTC time.

Please also add topics which You want to discuss to our etherpad [3] - it's
still open :)

--
Slawek Kaplonski
Senior software engineer