[openstack-dev] [Tacker]

Ivandro i201822117 at hust.edu.cn
Thu Apr 23 02:18:13 UTC 2020

Hello Mr. Ghanshyam,

Appreciate your quickly replay. Regarding your comments:
*"p**ython-blazarclient (even all OpenStack services and lib except
swift and Storlets) are now **python3-only means their latest version
_will not be installed on <py3.6 env_.*" it means that I should use
python 3.0 and not 3.6?

I prefer to use python 3. Following the instruction on manual (updated
ubuntu server and start the installation) automatically selected python
2.7 which was default on ubuntu. I think I will remove version 2.7 and
install 3.0, then start a new installation.

thank you very much for your support!!!

BR