[nova][ptg] virtual PTG

Balázs Gibizer balazs.gibizer at est.tech
Fri Apr 24 14:28:18 UTC 2020

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 10:26, Balázs Gibizer
<balazs.gibizer at est.tech> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to book slots for nova discussions on the official schedule[2]
> of the virtual PTG[1]. I need two things to do that:
>
> 1) What topics we have that needs real-time discussion. Please add
> those to the etherpad [3]
> 2) Who wants to join such real-time discussion and what time slots
> works for you. Please fill the doodle[4]
>
> Based on the current etherpad content we need 2-3 slots for nova
> discussion and a half slot for cross project (current neutron)
> discussion.

We refined our schedule during the Nova meeting [5]. Based on that my
current plan is to book one 2 hours slot for 3 consecutive days
(Wed-Fri) during the PTG week. I talked to Slaweq about a neutron-nova
cross project session. We agreed to book a one hour slot for that.

If you haven't filled the doodle[4] then please do so until early next
week.

Thanks
gibi

> Please try to provide your topics and options before the Thursday's
> nova meeting.
>
> Cheers,
> gibi
>

> [1]