[cinder] nominate Luigi Toscano for cinder-tempest-plugin-core

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 20:58:24 UTC 2020

Luigi Toscano (tosky on IRC) has been very helpful this cycle addressing
testing questions, doing reviews, and adding code related to testing to
the various Cinder project repositories.  He's been an active
participant at the weekly Cinder meetings and has been good about
getting visibility on testing-related patches.  I'd like to put him in a
position to be able to assign priority to reviews for the
cinder-tempest-plugin and approve patches to that repository; hence I am
nominating him to be a member of the cinder-tempest-plugin-core team.

In the absence of objections, I'll make the change before the next
Cinder team meeting (Wednesday, 22 April at 1400 UTC in
#openstack-meeting-alt).

cheers,
brian