[goals][Drop Python 2.7 Support][storlets] Request to hold on dropping python2.7 support in Storlets

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Fri Apr 17 11:06:54 UTC 2020

Hi,

I filed a bug to track the said connection leak problem[1] while I
implemented a short-term workaround[2]
for our py2 tests. Now we see the py2 testing has passed without any
failures[3].

 [1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-swiftclient/+bug/1873435
 [2] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/720646/
 [3] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/720314/

If nobody has objections about the current direction, I'll start merging
revert changes(and some fixes to run tests on py2)

https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:py27+project:openstack/storlets+status:open

Thank you,
Takashi

e-mail: tkajinam at redhat.com