[PTL][SIG] Virtual PTG Layout & Signup

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 20:08:54 UTC 2020

Hey Sylvain :)

I don't think there is any reason why we *have* to restrict it to a week.
That said, in the community brainstorming meetings there were requests for
'more than a day' and 'not more than a few days'. The natural balance then
is a week?

Are you assuming that you will *have* to attend all 8ish hours that fit
your timezone? Depending on the teams that you participate in, I wouldn't
think that you will have all 8 of those hours packed?

There was also a concern during one of the meetings about getting 'buy-in'
from management for more than a few days (or a week) being difficult.

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)