[all][elections][tc] Technical Committee Election Results

Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com
Wed Apr 15 01:12:45 UTC 2020

Congrats to all!

From: Jimmy McArthur <jimmy at openstack.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2020 7:08 PM
To: Kendall Nelson
Cc: OpenStack Discuss
Subject: Re: [all][elections][tc] Technical Committee Election Results

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]
Congrats to all the candidates and the latest additions to the TC.

Cheers,
Jimmy

Kendall Nelson wrote on 4/14/20 7:02 PM:

Hello Everyone!
Please join me in congratulating the 5 newly elected members of the Technical Committee (TC).

Graham Hayes (mugsie)
Kristi Nikolla (knikolla)
Mohammed Naser (mnaser)
Belmiro Moreira (belmoreira)
Rico Lin (ricolin)

Full results: https://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_95cb11614fb23566

Election process details and results are also available here: https://governance.openstack.org/election/

Thank you to all of the candidates, having a good group of candidates helps engage the community in our democratic process.

Thank you to all who voted and who encouraged others to vote. We need to ensure your voice is heard.
Thank you for another great round!

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo) & the Election Officials