[tc][zaqar]Wanna be the PTL of Zaqar project to help in V

hao wang sxmatch1986 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 03:18:55 UTC 2020

Hi, all TC members

I'm Wang Hao,  be the Zaqar PTL since 2018.  So sorry I missed the
community vote for projects.
But I still really want to be the Zaqar PTL in V to push this
interesting project forward.
Indeed, the contribution to Zaqar project has declined for a while.
But there're still some projects that have dependencies on it like
tripleo, heat, and manila, etc. and AFAIK, some Chinese cloud
companies also use Zaqar as messaging service.  If Zaqar is removed
from core projects, it will have adverse impacts on those projects and
companies.  Also, we still have blueprints and list of works that
should be implemented in V cycle.

Finally, as a contributor in Zaqar since 2016,  I really want to help this
project going forward.

Thank you!