[placement] update 19-35

Tetsuro Nakamura tetsuro.nakamura.bc at hco.ntt.co.jp
Tue Sep 17 01:09:21 UTC 2019

On 2019/09/13 20:19, Chris Dent wrote:

> HTML: https://anticdent.org/placement-update-19-36.html
>
> Here's placement update 19-36. There won't be one next week, I will
> be away. Because of my forthcoming "less time available for
> OpenStack" I will also be stopping these updates at some point in
> the next month or so so I can focus the limited time I will have on
> reviewing and coding. There will be at least one more.
>
> # Most Important
>
> The big news this week is that after returning from a trip (that
> meant he was away during the nomination period) Tetsuro has stepped
> up to be the PTL for placement in Ussuri. Thanks very much to him
> for taking this up, I'm sure he will be excellent
Yup, I'm looking forward to having Ussuri cycle as the PTL.

Since my time zone (UTC+9:00) is almost opposite to other members, this
placement update e-mail post is a very good place to start discussions,
so though I'm not sure I can provide as great summarize as chris's, but
I'd like to take this over and continue.

thanks!

- tetsuro

--
Tetsuro Nakamura <tetsuro.nakamura.bc at hco.ntt.co.jp>
NTT Network Service Systems Laboratories