[monasca] Review Priority flag

Witek Bedyk witold.bedyk at suse.com
Fri Sep 6 12:00:22 UTC 2019

Hello Team,

now that we have the possibility to label our code changes with
Review-Priority I would like to start the discussion about formalizing
its usage. Right now every core reviewer can set its value, but we
haven't defined any rules on how to use it.

I suggest a process of proposing the changes which should be prioritized
in weekly team meeting or in the mailing list. Any core reviewer,
preferably from a different company, could confirm such proposed change
by setting RV +1.

I hope it's simple enough. What do you think?

Another topic is exposing the prioritized code changes to the reviewers.
We can list them using the filter [1]. We could add the link to this
filter to Contributor Guide [2] and Priorities page [3]. We should also
go through the list every week in the meeting. Any other ideas?

Thanks
Witek

[1]
https://review.opendev.org/#/q/(projects:openstack/monasca+OR+project:openstack/python-monascaclient)+label:Review-Priority+is:open