[winstackers][powervmstackers][tc] removing winstackers and PowerVMStackers from TC governance

Lucian Petrut lpetrut at cloudbasesolutions.com
Wed Sep 11 14:08:37 UTC 2019

Hi,

I had a chat with my team and we think it would be best if we could keep Winstackers as a separate team.

This is mostly because of the associated projects, which are essential for the Windows – Openstack integration effort. Other teams may not be interested in adopting those projects, which would be required if we chose the SIG route.

Despite missing this election, I can assure you that we’re quite active in this endeavor. I’m willing to take the PTL role, offloading this task from Claudiu, whose time was quite limited recently.

Regards,
Lucian Petrut
Cloudbase Solutions