[monasca][election][ptl] PTL Candidacy for Ussuri

Witek Bedyk witold.bedyk at suse.com
Tue Sep 3 11:41:40 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

I would like to announce my candidacy to continue as the PTL of Monasca
for the Ussuri release.

After looking at my candidacy statement for the last cycle I would like
to keep most of the defined themes. In the next release I would like to
focus on the following goals:

* strengthen the community and improve active participation and contribution

* consolidate the project by concentrating on the core functionality
(metrics, logs, events), cleaning up technical debt; in particular, I
would like to continue driving the work on replacing the thresholding engine

* collaborate with Telemetry project to identify and solve possible gaps
and allow users to seamlessly migrate to Monasca

* continue working on and promoting containerized deployment and
Prometheus integration

* continue to improve the documentation

* collaborate with other OpenStack projects, e.g. by contributing to
   self-healing and auto-scaling SIGs

Thank you for considering my candidacy.

Best greetings
Witek