[openstack-dev][kuryr] Error in creating LB

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 21:42:46 UTC 2019

Yeah, this likely means something is wrong with your nova setup.
Either it is too slow to boot a VM or there is some other error.
Try looking for the "amphora" instances in nova (openstack server
list) then do a show on them (openstack server show <id>). There is an
error field from nova that may contain the error.

Michael