[stable][EM] Extended Maintenance - Queens

Elõd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Wed Oct 16 17:44:31 UTC 2019

Hi,

As it was agreed during PTG, the planned date of Extended Maintenance
transition of Queens is around two weeks after Train release (a less
busy period) [1]. Now that Train is released, it is a good opportunity
for teams to go through the list of open and unreleased changes in
Queens [2] and schedule a final release for Queens if needed. Feel free
to use / edit / modify the lists (I've generated the lists for
repositories which have 'follows-policy' tag). I hope this helps.

[1] https://releases.openstack.org/
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/queens-final-release-before-em

Thanks,

Előd