[all][tc][ptl] "Meet the project leaders" opportunities in Shanghai

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Oct 4 18:07:12 UTC 2019

On 2019-10-04 12:52:34 -0500 (-0500), Eric Fried wrote:
> > It would be good to have a rough idea of who will be available
> > at each opportunity. To keep it simple, I created a sign-up
> > sheet at:
> >
> > https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/meet-the-project-leaders
>
> If a PTL will not be present, is it acceptable to send a delegate?

The goal, as I understand it, is to reinforce to attendees in China
that OpenStack project leadership is accessible and achievable, by
providing opportunities for them to be able to meet and speak
in-person with a representative cross-section of our community
leaders. Is that something which can be delegated? Seems to me it
might convey the opposite of what's intended, but I don't know if my
impression is shared by others.
--
Jeremy Stanley