AW: [gnocchi][telemetry][ceilometer][cloudkitty] Gnocchi unmaintained

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at binero.se
Tue Nov 19 09:51:34 UTC 2019

It sure is, we as well abandoned the MongoDB backend for Gnocchi which
works pretty well.

Would be a shame if a migration back would be required, maybe we can get
a discussion going on a more
long-term solution as was discussed when talking about the future of
Ceilometer.

Supporting Gnocchi or moving to another open source project as a storage
backend that is stable and maintained.
There were (and still is? Though unofficial out-of-tree) storage
backends for Ceilometer that publishes to InfluxDB.

I were never able to follow-up on the meetings (I probably missed a lot
of it) regarding the Ceilometer roadmap [1].

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/telemetry-train-roadmap