[keystone] post-PTG virtual meeting reminder

Colleen Murphy colleen at gazlene.net
Mon Nov 18 19:39:16 UTC 2019

Hi keystoners,

As a reminder, we'll be holding our post-PTG meeting tomorrow at 14:00 UTC (with the daylight savings time change that makes it 6:00 PST (RIP me) / 9:00 EST / 19:30 IST). Last week I briefly floated the idea of rescheduling it but quickly decided there was not enough notice, so we're holding it at the day and time that we've had planned for the last few weeks.

Our agenda and notes: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/keystone-shanghai-ptg

We'll try jitsi.org again, I think the technical issues we were having last time were on my end and not related to the platform: https://meet.jit.si/keystone-ptg

Please please please review the roadmap board and assign yourself to items you have been working on and update their status: https://tree.taiga.io/project/keystone-ussuri-roadmap/kanban . We'll be going over the board together tomorrow, and updating it ahead of time will save us time as a group.

Colleen