[manila] No IRC meeting on Nov 7 and Nov 21 2019

Goutham Pacha Ravi gouthampravi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 18:25:13 UTC 2019

Folks,

A reminder that the manila IRC meeting on 21st November 2019 has been
canceled. The next meeting is on 28th November 2019 at 15:00 UTC -
however, it's a holiday in the US and many contributors may not join.
Carlos Eduardo has graciously agreed to chair this meeting. If we do
not have a quorum, we'll defer any decisions and communicate on the
mailing list instead.

Thank you,
Goutham