Intel 3rd Party CI - Offline until Monday due to upgrades.

Gresham, Timothy timothy.gresham at intel.com
Fri Nov 15 19:12:22 UTC 2019

Infrastructure upgrades are occurring in the lab which hosts Intel's OpenStack 3rd party CI.
These upgrades will require us to take our CI offline for the weekend.

Jobs covering the following areas will be offline.

  *   Persistent memory
  *   Tap as a Service
  *   NFV
  *   PCI
  *   SRIOV

Jobs covering Cinder/RSD should not be impacted.

Service is expected to be restored Monday afternoon Pacific  time.
We will send out another email once service has been restored.

Tim Gresham
Cloud Engineer - Intel Corporation
Intel  Architecture, Graphics, and Software