[neutron] Removing neutron-interconnection out of stadium

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Fri Nov 15 12:28:17 UTC 2019

On 15/11/2019 09.56, Slawek Kaplonski wrote:
> Hi neutrinos,
>
> As we discussed during the Shanghai PTG I just proposed changes to move
> neutron-interconnection project out of stadium to "x/" namespace.
> So it will not be official neutron project anymore after those changes.
> Patches for that are in [1] and [2]
>
> I also proposed to remove neutron-interconnection api-ref from neutron-lib.
> Patch is here [3]. Please review it :)
>
> [1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/694478/
> [2] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/694480/
> [3] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/694466/

Looking at
https://review.opendev.org/#/q/project:openstack/neutron-interconnection

I suggest to retire only with those few changes to the repo - and
nothing in the last few months.

Or is there anybody committing to continue the work?

We can also retire now - and create again in the "x/" namespace if
interest suddenly arises. But let's not move repos that are de-facto
dead around,

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com Twitter: jaegerandi
  SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D 90409 Nürnberg