[neutron] Removing neutron-interconnection out of stadium

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Fri Nov 15 15:57:05 UTC 2019

Hi,

Yes, after some discussions on IRC I think that it will be better to simple
retire project as it has no any activity since it was created.

Finally I have 5 patches to retire this project. See [1] for them.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:neutron-interconnection-retire+(status:open+OR+status:merged)

--
Slawek Kaplonski
Senior software engineer