[stable][glance] Proposal to add Abhishek Kekane to glance-stable-maint

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 18:53:27 UTC 2019

On 11/12/2019 2:17 PM, Brian Rosmaita wrote:
> we are currently understaffed in glance-stable-maint.  Plus, he's the
> current Glance PTL.

glance-stable-maint is understaffed yes. I ran a reviewstats report on
glance stable branch reviews over the last 180 days:

http://paste.openstack.org/show/786058/

Abhishek has only done 3 stable branch reviews in 6 months which is
pretty low but to be fair maybe there aren't that many open reviews on
stable branches for glance and the other existing glance-stable-maint
cores don't have a lot more reviews either, so maybe that's just par for
the course.

As for being core on master or being PTL, as you probably know, that
doesn't really mean much when it comes to stable branch reviews, which
is more about the stable branch guidelines. Nova has a few stable branch
cores that aren't core on master because they adhere to the guidelines
and do a lot of stable branch reviews.

Anyway, I'm OK trusting Abhishek here and adding him to the
glance-stable-maint team. Things are such these days that beggars can't
really be choosers.

Matt