[kolla] Repository setup in non-internet environment.

Mark Goddard mark at stackhpc.com
Thu Nov 7 10:48:35 UTC 2019

On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 at 09:26, Christian Berendt
<berendt at betacloud-solutions.de> wrote:

> Hello Eddie.
>
> > On 6. Nov 2019, at 13:28, Eddie Yen <missile0407 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > 1. Docker-ce repository.
>
> Use an APT mirror. For example Aptly.

Or yum if using CentOS. Pulp or artifactory or $other should work.
Presumably there is already some mirror solution for your OS packages?

> > 2. Pip repository.
> > (Also having others perhaps.)
>
> Packages from Pypi should no longer be necessary for the use of Kolle-Ansible. For some time now.

You at least need to install Kolla Ansible's Python dependencies. You
could consider building a docker image containing Kolla Ansible and
using this for your deployments, if that helps.

In kolla-ansible bootstrap-servers we also use the easy_install and
pip Ansible modules to install pip and the Docker python package.