[kolla] Repository setup in non-internet environment.

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 10:31:00 UTC 2019

Hi Christian, thanks for your reply and suggestion.

In some cases we met, all kinds of internet access method (proxy server,
mobile internet, etc.) are restricted.
And in some previous release (like Rocky), pip packages still necessary.
So we will prepare the whole local repository and registry in this kind of
environment.

When kolla-ansible going to bootstrapping servers, it will insert docker-ce
repository. But this is already hard-coded (pointed to download.docker.com).
Also no pip local repository setup during bootstrapping.
So I gonna do is let them become functional. User can configure local
docker-ce and pip repository in globals.yml directly if needed.

BTW, glad to know about ansible-mirror. I'd like to try it if I have a time.

Many thanks,
Eddie.

Christian Berendt <berendt at betacloud-solutions.de> 於 2019年11月7日 週四 下午5:25寫道: