[neutron][tap-as-a-service] ERSPAN support

Jean Bernard Beuque (jbeuque) jbeuque at cisco.com
Tue Nov 5 14:45:47 UTC 2019

Hello,

I'd like to add ERSPAN support to the Tap-as-a-Service project.

I've currently implemented a prototype that can be used with networking-vpp:
               https://opendev.org/x/networking-vpp
The modified version of tap as a service is available here (The API has been extended to support ERSPAN):
               https://github.com/jbeuque/tap-as-a-service

I don't know who maintains the Taas project. But if you think adding this functionality could be useful, please contact me.
(Please take the modified version of Taas as a proposal to be discussed).

Regards,
Jean-Bernard Beuque