[neutron] PTG - remote access and reminders

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Tue Nov 5 14:41:37 UTC 2019

Hi,

Tomorrow (Wednesday) we are starting Neutron PTG session.
Agenda is available at [1].
If You are not in Shanghai but would maybe try to participate remotely in the
sessions, please reach out to me directly through email or IRC. I will try to
provide some access and stream from the session.

Also, please remember that on Wednesday morning we have onboarding session for
new contributors. So if You are interested in contributing to Neutron, feel free
to reach out to us in *room 431* - we are starting at 9:00 am :)

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Shanghai-Neutron-Planning

--
Slawek Kaplonski
Senior software engineer