Openstack third pary CI Implementation(Zuul V3 , Nodepool, Queens)

Lenny Verkhovsky lennyb at mellanox.com
Mon Nov 4 11:38:30 UTC 2019

Hi,
Yes, irc channel is correct, sorry I missed your question.

There are few docs and examples of how to do it that are working[1].

We had few issues with this configuration, and since we are using physical servers with our Hardware
We decided to migrate from zuul2 to Jenkins Gerrit Plugin[2]

Best Regards
Lenny.

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/zuulv3.html
https://zuul-ci.org/docs/zuul/admin/quick-start.html