Openstack third pary CI Implementation(Zuul V3 , Nodepool, Queens)

Sikka, Rishabh rishabh.sikka at hpe.com
Mon Nov 4 09:15:15 UTC 2019

Dear Team ,

I am installing Zuul V3 ,Nodepool for our openstack third party CI ,Please let me know if any documentation is available for the same as I am struggling with the steps shared on zuul official page. Also please do let me know if #openstack-third-party-ci  is correct IRC channel related to third party ci implementation, if it is correct please refer some of the name who had already implemented it.
I had already tried posting my questions on same IRC channel but did not get the desired reply.

Note -: If above PDL is not correct , please refer it to the correct PDL.

Regards
Rishabh Sikka