[cinder] Help with a review please

Sam Morrison sorrison at gmail.com
Mon May 20 22:18:16 UTC 2019

Thanks Jay, unfortunately being in Australia means the meeting is at 2am which isn’t really practical for me to attend.

I’ll respond to the reviews, I understand there is a way now to do this with the API which I guess means this won’t get in. I was just trying to make the api easier to use.

Cheers,
Sam