[cinder] Help with a review please

Jay Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Wed May 8 15:35:06 UTC 2019

Sam,

Thank you for reaching out to the mailing list on this issue.  I am
sorry that the review has been stuck in something of a limbo for quite
some time.  This is not the developer experience we strive for as a team.

Since it appears that we are having trouble reaching agreement as to
whether this is a good change I would recommend bringing this topic up
at our next weekly meeting so that we can all work out the details together.

If you would like to discuss this issue please add it to the agenda for
the next meeting [1].

Thanks!

Jay

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-train-meetings