[OSC][PTG] Summary: many things to do!

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Mon May 13 12:39:01 UTC 2019

On 5/10/19 11:55 PM, Nadathur, Sundar wrote:
> [...]

Yup - we have this.

The shade side of sdk has had this for a while. We just landed a
refactor which pushes all of the shade image logic into the sdk layer
(thanks to Artem) - so when 0.28.0 is cut later today,
conn.image.download() should work properly in the sdk layer too. But in
the meantime, you can just use conn.download_image and it'll work fine

Monty