[cinder][ops] Nested Quota Driver Use?

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Fri May 3 18:58:41 UTC 2019

We're interested in the overall functionality but I think unified limits is the place to invest and thus would not have any problem deprecating this driver.

We'd really welcome this being implemented across all the projects in a consistent way. The sort of functionality proposed in https://techblog.web.cern.ch/techblog/post/nested-quota-models/  would need Nova/Cinder/Manila at miniumum for CERN to switch.

So, no objections to deprecation  but strong support to converge on unified limits.

Tim