[placement][ptg] Updated Agenda

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Fri May 3 17:36:39 UTC 2019

See also the agenda in: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/placement-ptg-train

Yesterday's cross project session with nova [1] was efficient enough
that the expected overflow into today has not been necessary. It
also filled up Placement's work queue enough that we don't really
need to choose more work, just refine the plans. To that end the
agenda for today is very open:

Friday:

2:30-2:40: Team Photo
Rest of the time: Either working with other projects in their rooms
(as required), or working on refining plans, writing specs, related
in the placement room.

With Saturday more concrete when people may have more free time.

Saturday:

09:00-??:??: Discuss possibilities with Ironic and Blazar
10:00-??:??: Cinder joins those discussions
13:30-14:30: Implementing nested magic. See
              http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-May/005815.html
14:30-15:00: Consumer types: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/654799/
15:00-15:30: Catchup / Documenting Future Actions
15:30-Beer:  Retrospective
              Refactoring and Cleanliness Goals
              Hacking

[1] I'm currently producing some messages summarizing that, but
wanted to get these agenda adjustments out first.