[senlin] Senlin Monthly(ish) Newsletter March 2019

Duc Truong duc.openstack at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 16:44:10 UTC 2019

Senlin Monthly(ish) Newsletter
==============================

HTML: https://dkt26111.wordpress.com/2019/03/21/senlin-monthlyish-newsletter-march-2019/

This is the March edition of the Senlin monthly(ish) newsletter.
The goal of the newsletter is to highlight happenings in the Senlin
project.  If you have any feedback or questions regarding
the contents, please feel free to reach out to me in the #senlin IRC
channel.

News
----

* Congratulations to Xuefeng Liu for returning as PTL for Train.

* This is probably the last Senlin newsletter for awhile as
  we have reached the end of my PTL term for the Stein cycle.  I have
  enjoyed serving as the PTL for the past cycle and look to continue
  contributing to Senlin in Train.

* Senlin release candidate for Stein 7.0.0.0rc1 is now available:
  https://releases.openstack.org/stein/#stein-senlin

* Congratulations to Jude Cross and Erik Olof Gunnar Andersson on
  joining Senlin Stable Maintainers.

Denver Summit 2019
------------------

The following Senlin related sessions will be held at the Denver
summit:

* Senlin Project Update
  https://www.openstack.org/summit/denver-2019/summit-schedule/events/23636/senlin-project-update

* Auto Scaling SIG Initial Discussion
  https://www.openstack.org/summit/denver-2019/summit-schedule/events/23625/auto-scaling-sig-initial-discussion

* Senlin Project Onboarding
  https://www.openstack.org/summit/denver-2019/summit-schedule/events/23647/senlin-project-onboarding

* How Blizzard Entertainment Uses Autoscaling with Overwatch
  https://www.openstack.org/summit/denver-2019/summit-schedule/events/23379/how-blizzard-entertainment-uses-autoscaling-with-overwatch

Jude Cross and I will also be attending the PTG following the summit.
If you have anything to discuss, please reach out to us.