[telemetry][ptl][volunteer][tc] Telemetry PTL for Train

Feilong Wang feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Mar 18 20:21:32 UTC 2019

Hi JD and Doug,

I can see your point but at this point, we do need a volunteer who are
willing to put his effort in to roll the ball. As Lingxian mentioned,
Catalyst Cloud is using Ceilometer in production and we have 3
developers with Ceilometer/Aodh experience, we're happy to support when
the community needs a hand. Cheers.

--
Cheers & Best regards,
Feilong Wang (王飞龙)
Email: flwang at catalyst.net.nz
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington