[release] Release countdown for week R-3, March 18-22

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Thu Mar 14 17:24:13 UTC 2019

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 12:19:55PM -0500, Sean McGinnis wrote:
> Another busy week. We are getting to the end of the Stein release cycle, so
> please read through for important actions needed as we prepare for wrapping
> things up.

One other thing to mention. There are a bunch of "other" and "horizon"
deliverables that have not released yet. We will be proposing releases for
these the week after the RC1 deadline for any that are not requested by the
teams so that we have a good final branch point for stable/stein.

horizon-plugins
* blazar-dashboard
* cloudkitty-dashboard
* heat-dashboard