[tc] [ptl] [qa] [infra] [nova] [cinder] [designate] [trove] [zaqar] [freezer] [networking-midonet] Migrating legacy jobs to Bionic (Ubuntu LTS 18.04)

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Wed Mar 13 05:21:46 UTC 2019

---- On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 22:04:55 -0500 Ghanshyam Mann <gmann at ghanshyammann.com> wrote ----
 >  ---- On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 01:03:51 -0500 Ghanshyam Mann <gmann at ghanshyammann.com> wrote ----
 > Updates:
 >
 > I pushed few of the remaining projects testing patch today, below is the latest status.
 > Request you to check your project testing patch and take appropriate action. March 13th
 > is deadline to merge the base legacy jobs migration patch.
[...]

Updates:

I checked the project which are passing their gate on Bionic and which are failed (have not checked the n-v or experimental jobs)
- https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:legacy-job-bionic+(status:open+OR+status:merged)

*FAILING PROJECTS: NEED ACTION*
nova  - testing with tls-proxy disable - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/639017/
cinder - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1819819
designate -  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/642319/
trove -https://review.openstack.org/#/c/642329/
zaqar - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/642349/
networking-midonet - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/639990/
freezer - not able to connect elasticsearch service
 - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/642610/  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/642607/  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/642608/ https://review.openstack.org/#/c/642605/

As Next step for all the projects listed above, either check if you can fix the failure otherwise make the failed job as n-v so that
this migration which is going to happen tomorrow  would not block your gate.

*Testing not started*: 4
Loci
Openstack-Helm
Rally