Does anyone care about reviewstats?

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 14:25:18 UTC 2019

I would prefer to NOT rely upon the numbers reported by stackalytics
because I loaded the same page in stackalytics and perceived a
noticeable differences before and after the recent upgrade.

Perhaps the path is to just add a couple people who would prefer to
use it as reviewers and they will just need to be sure that they are
able to leverage the tool as intended.

For what it is worth, I was fairly unaware of this tool even though
I've surely seen its reporting data before in the past.

-Julia