[networking-odl] check/gate job fail

Elõd Illés elod.illes at ericsson.com
Fri Mar 8 10:11:10 UTC 2019

Hi,

I would appreciate some review / help with openstack/networking-odl:

Currently networking-odl check/gate fails
(networking-odl-functional-oxygen job) due to Oxygen version of ODL
snapshotting was stopped some days ago and now ODL Oxygen is only
available on ODL's release page but not on the snapshot page [1].

I've created a small patch that changes to use Oxygen latest release
instead of latest snapshot [2]. It solves the issue so just needs some
review from networking-odl cores :)

[1]
http://logs.openstack.org/95/636395/2/check/networking-odl-functional-oxygen/05e4d63/job-output.txt.gz#_2019-03-06_16_33_51_141036
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/641088/