Using Trove with Rocky

Darek Król dkrol3 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 15:46:27 UTC 2019

Hello Ankit,

could you share more details regarding your configuration?
How did you create the qcow image ?
What do you mean by "the status shows building but the instance is up
and running" ? Do you mean Trove service or vm instance with the built
image ?

What do you see when you run $ openstack server show <vm_name>
$ openstack database instance show <vm_name> ?

Best,
Darek