[edge][all] Edge hacking days

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 09:50:47 UTC 2019

Hi,

A few of us in the Edge WG are working on to organize hacking days[1] to ensure we can have some dedicated time to progress with work items as well as speed up the learning phase in areas like identity or image management or bootstrap testing activities.

Our thinking is to organize these as virtual events through Google Hangouts or any other tool we prefer to use to keep in contact. We can also leverage conferences to try and organize in person occasions even if not for a full day.

Would you be interested in participating? If yes what is the topic/task you would like to work on?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/edge-computing/2019-March/000555.html